Stove & Oven Repair Services
- Washer refuses to spin during cycle: If your front load washer is neglecting to spin during your wash cycle, the source of the problem could be a variety of things. This includes the pump or carbon brushes. Rest assured knowing that Quick Appliance Repair can quickly provide you with an accurate diagnosis and aid you in repairing your front load washer.
- Washer does not drain after cycle wash: A washer may not drain after a cycle. There are a plethora of causes for this occurrence, and Quick Appliance Repair is always stocked with the parts needed for repairs.
- Washer refuses to turn on at all: Although this situation might seem intimidating, if anyone can fix a front load washer that refuses to turn on, it is Quick Appliance Repair! We will promptly provide you with a diagnosis and a quote that is not only competitive, but very affordable.
- Fault codes are being displayed on the washer screen: Although these fault codes may seem meaningless, it is likely that your washer is telling you exactly what it needs! Allow a repair professional from Quick Appliance Repair to aid you in repairing your front load washer.
- Replacement part is urgently needed, such as a Door Boot/Rubber Gasket/Seal: These parts are crucial to the successful operation of your front load washer. The door boot, rubber gasket, or seal stop the washer from flooding and leaking. You might need a door boot repair if you notice a pool of water under the front panel. Another sure sign of needing a replacement for these parts is black mould forming.